Stage Area & General Info
- We have 3 dressing rooms. On the 2nd floor of the stage left wing is a dressing room with dimensions of about 6ft by 14ft with an adjoining bathroom/shower. The bathroom has the only shower in the backstage area. There is seating and a refrigerator in that room. On the 3rd floor of the stage left wing there are two newly renovated rooms. One room is about 8ft by 17ft. It has several couches and tables, a refrigerator, as well as a window air conditioning unit. The other room is about 20ft by 20ft. It has a fridge, table, several couches, a coffeemaker, tea kettle and a microwave. There is also a bathroom at deck level.
- Stage is 40x40x3. Clearance to presinium from deck 30ft.+. The grid is about 60ft above the deck, its 7 main beams are load rated at 9000lbs each.
- Load in: The stage is level with the street so it is an easy push up a ramp to get over the curb onto the stage. Average push is 30 feet.
- Parking for Load In: Park in the Clemence Street alley located right next to the building. It runs perpendicular between Washington & Fountain Streets. Diagram attached. We have 2 plugs for shore power.
- Please insure that any banners or other fabric that you wish to hang have flame resistance certificates. The fire marshal on duty may request to see them and may make you take down any pieces that are uncertified.
- Free stickers are not permitted to be distributed during the show. They can be handed out after the show.
- Curfew is 12:45 Sunday-Wednesday. 1:45 am Friday. 10pm Thursday & Saturday. This is strict.
- We have wireless internet coverage throughout the building. There is a hardline in the touring production office.
- Merch Set Up: Merch set up varies depending on projected attendance.
- Lupo’s does not supply Fiji brand bottled water.
SOUNDCRAFT SM-12 40×12+STEREO
(9 MIXES- 6 WEDGE MIXS, STEREO SIDEFILLS, DRUMFILL
9WEDGES INCLUDING CUE
STEREO SIDEFILLS EAW 650 HIGH PACKS, EAW 528 SUBS
3 WAY DRUMFILL
KT 1/3 OCTAVE EQ (12 CHANNELS)
BSS CROSSOVERS (WEDGES + DRUMFILL), EAW 800i
2X 8001, 2x 7001 (SIDEFILLS)
5x 6001, 5x 4801 (WEDGES + CUE)
1x 8001, 1x 7001 (DRUMFILL)
16 JBL VERTEC 4888’S (8 PER SIDE)
8 JBL 4719X SUBWOOFER (4 PER SIDE)
4 CROWN CTS 2000 ( HIGHS)
4 CROWN CTS 3000 (MIDS)
8 CROWN CTS 3000 (LOWS)
4 CROWN MA-5002VZ (SUBS)
SOUNDCRAFT MH4 (48 MONO, 4 STEREO)
BSS DPR-402 (COMP/LIMITER)
BSS FCS-960 (1/3 OCTAVE EQ)
6 DBX 266 (12 CHANNELS)
2 BEHRINGER AUTO QUAD (8 CHANNELS)
2 YAMAHA SPX 900
1 T.C. ELECTRONICS D-2 (delay)
Lupo’s Lighting Rig
32′ of prerig with 48 par 64’s
Trim —- 22′
32′ of prerig with 48 par 64’s
18 par 64’s
88 X 2.:
Jands ESP II
All lamps are 1k’s
Dimmers 48 channels—- ETC-L86
GENERAL MANAGER: JESSE BLAIR
PRODUCTION MGR.: MIKE ARRUDA
Cell: 401.996.9000 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
L.D.: MIKE GRANDFIELD
C:401 255 7441 Email: email@example.com
CATERING MANAGER: ALETHEA FOSTER
C: 401.331.1933 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOUSE FAX: 401.331.9424
TOURING PRODUCTION OFFICE 401.331.9414
WHO TO CONTACT FOR WHAT
-Ticket counts: Paula Cardoso
-Info/assistance with hotel bookings: Cathy Gavin
-Production advance: Mike Arruda
-Security advance: Jesse Blair
-Hospitality/catering advance: Alethea Foster
-Need a runner? Alethea or Jesse
-Need a merch seller? Alethea or Jesse
Tour Bus Map